Meeting called to order.
1) Update on VCF SE 5.0
- Date finalized as April 29 and 30th 2017.
- Earl will be communicating with speakers to coordinate.
2) Maker Faire Update
We have 10 tables — 6 solder, 3 for display, 1 for selling
- Earl can provide PC Jr monitor and hard drive that has open cover.
- Mark — TI exhibit
- Sam — PC exhibit
- Nolan & Joe — Will have an exhibit – details forthcoming
- Ed — 6800 exhbit
- Alan — PC Jr exhibit
- General support
- Sam — Volunteer list : Follow up
- Earl — Squares and access point
- Flash — Both days, all day
- Ed — Saturday set up (partial) all day Sunday
- Wendy — Other exhibit — Will make something
- Mark — Both days, all day
- David G — ? Smoozing – Saturday all day
- Nolan & helper Joe — All day Saturday, early Sunday
- Alan — Sunday all day, Saturday tenative
- Brad – Saturday, maybe Sunday
- Ben – 1/2 day not sure which
- Adam- Will tell Sam. Also wife Rebecca will help with soldering
- Rob & Eva – Will help out soldering on Saturday
3) Any new members to sign up?
- None this month
1) New kit for VCF SE 5.0 — Musical organ kit.
- Flash demonstrated initial prototype.
- Kits and more inventory of existing kits in process.
2) Meeting goes back to 2nd Saturday : October 8th
- October Presentation — David G.- Modern storage for Vintage HW.
- November Presentation — Wendy – Software preservation
- December Presentation — Normally Christmas party & game day.
- January Presentation — Ben – Topic to be determined.
3) Alan will be talking at GA Tech — Will tell about that next month