Meeting called to order
1) Update on planning of VCF SE 5.0
- Dates were discussed. We narrowed it down to early / Mid May
- We will need to get date checked with Computer Museum to confirm.
2) Update on who will be traveling to VCF MW in Sept
- Flash, Alan and Kyle will be traveling in the yellow Flash Van.
- Earl and his friend Bryan will be driving up in Earl’s truck
- David G. may be attending.
3) Maker Faire Update
- Sam — No updates.
- Additional info will be posted on yahoo group.
4) Any new members to sign up?
- Dave Kuder : Interests : XT, Apple II, VAX, Amiga : Found out about us via VCF SE.
- Charles Carter = Interests : CS, Rocks, Amiga, RS TS-2, Found out about us via VCF SE : Paid membership
5) Any close out issues from VCF SE 4.0
- None. All should be resolved/closed.
1) Discuss if we’re going to make new kits for VCF SE 5.0
- Flash and Alan designing a musical organ kit.
2) Discussion whether Sept Meeting should move (due to conflict with VCF MW)
- Decided yes.
- Initial date to 4th Saturday — Need to verify with Computer Museum.
3) Alan presented info and showed pictures of his trip to VCF West
- Will add a link if Alan can make presentation/pictures available.
4) Who will present in Sept, Oct, Nov — Discuss and sign up.
- Wendy to present at November – Software preservation
- Ben will present in Jan – topic to be determined.
5) Marker Faire
- We will need volunteers.
- Sam will coordinate sign up.